Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going back to creative?

Go down

What kind of server should we go to?

Going back to creative? I_vote_lcap0%Going back to creative? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Going back to creative? I_vote_lcap0%Going back to creative? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Going back to creative? I_vote_lcap100%Going back to creative? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Going back to creative? Empty Going back to creative?

Post  Miller Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:31 am

Hello everyone (anyone that still comes here). After much thought i've come to the following conclusion:

The Triangle Club is (possibly) goint back to being a creative only server.

I've thought a lot about this, and although the phase of beta were extremely fun, I feel that this just isn't what the Triangle Club is about. The triangle club is a place of social interaction, fun, and building for all. For everyone to be together, work together, play together, and the Beta Server just doesn't fulfill this as much as it should. I've made the decision to possibly go back to being either a creative mode only server, or going back to creative, and having a (private) beta server for very few close players to come. I will decide on the specifics at another time.

Addressing the following:
Jess & Dag (Viapril & Erikali) - I'm sorry about the way you feel about the server in its current state. Viapril in particular, you are (or were) being very childish with the remarks you made on the server being what i caught as "Elitist" or only having few in charge. I'm sorry i was running off? That shouldn't stop you from enjoying the game. The map cycles were infact a result of broken worlds thanks to both Kazuo and Ruin, and there's nothing I can do to control that, so don't call me out for something you know nothing about. About the "hacking diamonds" incident, i was the only one who had access to them, first of all, Kazuo got none of them. Besides that, I am the administrator of the entire server and i'm entitled to do whatever i damn well please. I wanted regulars (Everybody that wasn't me) to play the game regularly, and i did play regularly with all of you and didn't use many mods at all for myself. The RPG mod has been removed, along with every mod besides factions. And i'm sorry that i'm the only OP on my server? There aren't ranks like there are on the creative mode, and OP is basically straight up admin onthe beta, so yes, i'm the only one. Either way, we've gone back to what we were, and Kazuo has left us. You can either come back to us, and finally have the full control and experience that we were aiming for, go back to creative mode, or just leave. Whatever your choice, don't go out and openly speak against me, or the staff on our own forums. Me and Ruin are the only staff here.

Back on topic though, I know you all enjoyed the creative server, and i did too. Everything was fun and simple, which was the original aim of the creative server "The Triangle Club". So i want all of you to vote.

Stay how we are
Go back to Creative only
or whitelisted beta, for access only to the closest, and an open creative server.
Miller
Miller
Administrator
Administrator

Aries Posts : 109

Character sheet
Modified blocks:
Going back to creative? Left_bar_bleue42242098/50000000Going back to creative? Empty_bar_bleue  (42242098/50000000)
Beta Server Level: 108

http://triangleclub.tk

Back to top Go down