Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] lol whos back i am

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] lol whos back i am Empty [Declined] lol whos back i am

Post  handyman124 Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:37 pm

username: handyman124

reason for ban: dont know

reason to get unbanned: I will help server or atleast try until i get lied upon again

Last edited by Captain on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : stuff.)

handyman124
Banned

Character sheet
Modified blocks:
[Declined] lol whos back i am Left_bar_bleue0/0[Declined] lol whos back i am Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Beta Server Level: Banned

Back to top Go down

[Declined] lol whos back i am Empty Re: [Declined] lol whos back i am

Post  Miller Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:43 pm

handyman124 wrote:username: handyman124

reason to get unbanned: was a unfair ban and everyone talks about me cause i have a spy and i can hear and i know what u say and everytime i get on u say ur not mean and u are when im not there.... i tryed to help but viapril tryed to lie on me

Your "spy" isn't exactly a secret, obviously he'd be telling you things. It wasn't unfair, you were getting complaints from more than 3 people in the server (Which by the Rules means that i have to ban you from the server. Your attitude towards the people in the server is the reason why nobody in there likes you. If you would just calm it down a little (A lot), people would be more accepting of your reappearance, but you seriously need to calm down.

As for unbanning you, i will sleep on it. If you are unbanned by tomorrow morning, then congratulations. If not, then sorry.
Miller
Miller
Administrator
Administrator

Aries Posts : 109

Character sheet
Modified blocks:
[Declined] lol whos back i am Left_bar_bleue42242098/50000000[Declined] lol whos back i am Empty_bar_bleue  (42242098/50000000)
Beta Server Level: 108

http://triangleclub.tk

Back to top Go down

[Declined] lol whos back i am Empty well guess what

Post  handyman124 Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm

tommorrow i have a saturday school for beating the shit out of a kid who messed with me so cool and honestly i have doubts you'll care to try to unban me no offense

handyman124
Banned

Character sheet
Modified blocks:
[Declined] lol whos back i am Left_bar_bleue0/0[Declined] lol whos back i am Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Miller Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:46 pm

handyman124 wrote:tommorrow i have a saturday school for beating the shit out of a kid who messed with me so cool and honestly i have doubts you'll care to try to unban me no offense

I will think about it.
Miller
Miller
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Modified blocks:
[Declined] lol whos back i am Left_bar_bleue42242098/50000000[Declined] lol whos back i am Empty_bar_bleue  (42242098/50000000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bethany Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:48 pm

reason to get unbanned: was a unfair ban and everyone talks about me cause i have a spy and i can hear and i know what u say and everytime i get on u say ur not mean and u are when im not there.... i tryed to help but viapril tryed to lie on me

handyman124 wrote:tommorrow i have a saturday school for beating the shit out of a kid who messed with me so cool and honestly i have doubts you'll care to try to unban me no offense

Certainly isn't the attitude of someone that wants to be unbanned.
Bethany
Bethany
Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard

Aries Posts : 40

Character sheet
Modified blocks:
[Declined] lol whos back i am Left_bar_bleue0/10000000[Declined] lol whos back i am Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000000)
Beta Server Level: Guest

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman124 Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Beautrice wrote:

thanks mom i'll try to stick to it

handyman124
Banned

Character sheet
Modified blocks:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bethany Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:51 pm

handyman124 wrote:
Beautrice wrote:

thanks mom i'll try to stick to it

You're welcome son i'll try to give a shit.
Bethany
Bethany
Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard

Aries Posts : 40

Character sheet
Modified blocks:
[Declined] lol whos back i am Left_bar_bleue0/10000000[Declined] lol whos back i am Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000000)
Beta Server Level: Guest

Back to top Go down

Post  Miller Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:54 am

Unban request declined
Miller
Miller
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Modified blocks:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down