Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Granted] Unban Request

2 posters

Go down

[Granted] Unban Request Empty [Granted] Unban Request

Post  MindFreak1234 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:11 am

Your minecraft.net Username> MindFreak1234

Reason for ban> I believe it was because I kicked handy, not completely sure ask Kazuo. However he was in the process of griefing something. Stalkin vouched for him but I had already kicked him and I didn't even know if it was his or not.

Why I should be unbanned> I thought I was supposed to kick people who were destroying stuff. If not then I will just let you or an op or something know. Unless of course that isn't the reason I was banned in which case I would love to know.

MindFreak1234

Character sheet
Modified blocks:
[Granted] Unban Request Left_bar_bleue343162/10000000[Granted] Unban Request Empty_bar_bleue  (343162/10000000)
Beta Server Level: Advbuilder

Back to top Go down

[Granted] Unban Request Empty Re: [Granted] Unban Request

Post  Miller Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 am

MindFreak1234 wrote:Your minecraft.net Username> MindFreak1234

Reason for ban> I believe it was because I kicked handy, not completely sure ask Kazuo. However he was in the process of griefing something. Stalkin vouched for him but I had already kicked him and I didn't even know if it was his or not.

Why I should be unbanned> I thought I was supposed to kick people who were destroying stuff. If not then I will just let you or an op or something know. Unless of course that isn't the reason I was banned in which case I would love to know.

Not too sure why you were banned, but please continute kicking griefers and let a moderator or administrator know.

Your unban request has been granted.
Miller
Miller
Administrator
Administrator

Aries Posts : 109

Character sheet
Modified blocks:
[Granted] Unban Request Left_bar_bleue42242098/50000000[Granted] Unban Request Empty_bar_bleue  (42242098/50000000)
Beta Server Level: 108

http://triangleclub.tk

Back to top Go down