Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ban request, unban request, reports admin abuse RULES

Go down

ban request, unban request, reports admin abuse RULES Empty ban request, unban request, reports admin abuse RULES

Post  Miller Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Ban request:
Everyone is allowed to answer in these threads as long as its constructive and every statement can be backed up with evidence

Unban request:
Only the banned player, moderators, admins/players that contribute constructively and the admin in question are allowed to discuss the unban requests.

Abuse report:
Only the reporting player, moderators and the admin in question are allowed to discuss the abuse reports.

Exceptions:
If the ban request/unban request/abuse report is not written in English, then you may post a direct translation, but nothing more.
If you have useful information as to the ban/report (i.e. if you have witnessed the ban or action ingame) you may add it, but personal reflection (i.e. "this ban should stand" or "I would've given him more time") is inappropriate. We just want facts.
post reminders about forum rules when a player does not know how to post.
help or guide players when they do not understand the answers provided.

Only Admins are allowed to:
post their opinion about demos when it applies.

IMPORTANT:

Anyone found commenting on an ban request/unban request/abuse report that does not involve them will have their post deleted, and find themselves being warned as to their future conduct.

Should a person fails to adjust to the rules, we might give out infractions depending on the case.

Ban Requests

Ban Requests/Reporting should be formatted as the following:

Your minecraft.net username>
Player's username that you desire to be banned>
Reason player should be banned>
Proof that player should be banned(image?)>

Unban Requests

Ban appeals should be formatted as the following:

Your minecraft.net Username>
Reason for ban>
Why I should be unbanned>

Abuse Reports

Abuse reports should be formatted as the following:

Your minecraft.net Username>
Helper/Moderator/Admins minecraft.net Username>
How you were abused>
Miller
Miller
Administrator
Administrator

Aries Posts : 109

Character sheet
Modified blocks:
ban request, unban request, reports admin abuse RULES Left_bar_bleue42242098/50000000ban request, unban request, reports admin abuse RULES Empty_bar_bleue  (42242098/50000000)
Beta Server Level: 108

http://triangleclub.tk

Back to top Go down